The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on May 22, 2015, 04:50:26 pm

Title: Birthday slacker
Post by: wombat on May 22, 2015, 04:50:26 pm
I was figuring we could count on Inev to start a birthday thread for himself, but maybe I better do it.
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: jaydub on May 22, 2015, 05:00:56 pm
Isn't that like giving yourself a nickname?  Happy Birthday, Dan'l
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: pmcd9 on May 22, 2015, 09:53:44 pm
Today all the ladies love Daniel.
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: theinevitable on May 22, 2015, 11:04:33 pm
Thanks guys!
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: AugustWest on May 23, 2015, 03:02:24 am
Happy Birthday Dan!  Hope you get to kiss a pretty girl and play some rock and roll on your birthday.
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: theinevitable on May 23, 2015, 03:59:27 am
I did not even leave the house today, but I did drink beer and read a good book and mess around trying to do this stupid programming exercise. And ate cupcakes my mom ordered for me.

I am feeling really good about my guitar playing lately. So I did play some rock and roll. It turns out when you have nothing to do you can learn songs pretty fast! Ramble On is fun as heck to play. Probably driving my upstairs neighbors crazy.
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: pmcd9 on May 24, 2015, 03:13:54 am
Yeah, Ramble on is fun to play on bass too.
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: AugustWest on June 18, 2015, 06:46:21 pm
Goddamn it is always time for Stooges (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH6iDPhUjWs).

Agreed. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJj6S0dgw0s)
Title: Re: Birthday slacker
Post by: pmcd9 on June 19, 2015, 04:06:20 am
Verily!