The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Asherdan on June 15, 2015, 04:41:31 pm

Title: Food or Animals Sub-Forum? Awwww Hell...
Post by: Asherdan on June 15, 2015, 04:41:31 pm
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: Food or Animals Sub-Forum? Awwww Hell...
Post by: jaydub on June 15, 2015, 05:20:22 pm
Damn, now I'm hungry for Cuy
Title: Re: Food or Animals Sub-Forum? Awwww Hell...
Post by: wombat on June 15, 2015, 06:39:45 pm
The Smithsonian Folklife Festival is doing Peru this year. I see that they are actually going to do a demo about cooking cuy, but no mention of actually selling it at the food concessions, from which I assume they don't have the nerve.
Title: Re: Food or Animals Sub-Forum? Awwww Hell...
Post by: pmcd9 on June 16, 2015, 05:14:48 am
God bless America! I really liked the tone of that article. Go on Ecuadorian man, eat that guinea pig to your heart's delight.