The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on June 29, 2015, 04:28:55 am

Title: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: AugustWest on June 29, 2015, 04:28:55 am
It's not even your birthday yet where you are.  But it is here in EDT.

Happy Birthday, Asherdan.
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2015, 07:21:23 am
If I know that guy he's probably arm wrestling a hoss. Happy birthday old man!
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: wombat on June 29, 2015, 03:20:42 pm
I'm not sure I want to know how he's celebrating. I've lived a sheltered life.
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: theinevitable on June 29, 2015, 08:19:06 pm
Wombat's post echoes my thoughts, but with a naughty thrill of "I bet he'll tell us if we ask, won't he..."

Happy birthday, Ash.
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: jaydub on June 29, 2015, 10:29:31 pm
Or especially if we don't.
Some stories just need to be told.
Happy Birthday, Ash.
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 30, 2015, 01:57:41 pm
Fuck yeah hoss rides and injuries, and Suicidal Tendencies.
Title: Re: Let's take care of this early.
Post by: AugustWest on June 30, 2015, 06:38:04 pm
(http://api.ning.com/files/PqBv6xVUMabDdIxdB8U0pcr8*Ou9mCmiH5ZMVX8QkyuFUnJV4dPvJN21IKZi1dZLgydx469Lto8irDbebNn6aUuSh*PKTlXR/youts.jpg)