The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 27, 2015, 04:18:04 am

Title: Bad Gateway 502
Post by: pmcd9 on August 27, 2015, 04:18:04 am
Praise the Jough, the board is up and running again. Life is fleeting and this board is slowly dying, but I'm too attached to it to let it go. So I cherish every moment it still functions.
Title: Re: Bad Gateway 502
Post by: jaydub on August 27, 2015, 09:24:29 pm
It lives!
Title: Re: Bad Gateway 502
Post by: AKKOLADE on October 02, 2015, 03:33:05 pm
Well, I don't think I need to start a new thread about the site going all Windows Millennium Edition after all. Not a valid date.
Title: Re: Bad Gateway 502
Post by: AugustWest on October 02, 2015, 05:32:13 pm
Nice one DAD.  /rolls eyes obnoxiously
Title: Re: Bad Gateway 502
Post by: wombat on October 02, 2015, 08:26:05 pm
I like how if you click on Archive there's just a link for December 1969.