The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: smick on November 08, 2015, 05:39:21 am

Title: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: smick on November 08, 2015, 05:39:21 am
My local Fred Meyers (a wholly owned subsidiary of Kroger Foods) routinely stocks tiny cans of Dr Pepper.

I think about this place every time I shop.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: pmcd9 on November 09, 2015, 02:14:05 pm
Glad we're in your thoughts.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2015, 06:55:26 am
Dr Pepper and gin!?

Now I'm curious. I have been trying to drink less alcohol and coffee because of Gut Problems but it doesn't seem to be helping so why not.

It turns out in addition to skin that burns if I walk past a window, I have also inherited a stomach that starts hurting in advance if I think about eating anything with a flavor. Thanks, Ireland.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: AugustWest on November 10, 2015, 01:39:17 pm
Gut Problems

Try a probiotic.  This (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F4WWI4/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687702&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002LMIWW8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0300FQ31YNFXYG00SPJX) is the one I like.  It's helped a lot with my gut problems.  Going lo-carb seems to have helped a bunch too. 
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2015, 04:55:36 pm
Purchas'd
&
cann'd
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 11, 2015, 01:55:37 pm
Try a probiotic.  This (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F4WWI4/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687702&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002LMIWW8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0300FQ31YNFXYG00SPJX) is the one I like.  It's helped a lot with my gut problems.  Going lo-carb seems to have helped a bunch too.

Eliminating dairy did it for me. Apparently adults shouldn't drink milk.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: AugustWest on November 12, 2015, 03:12:29 am
I've been lo-carb and have eliminated most starches and refined sugars, and that seems to have helped a lot with me as well.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: wombat on November 12, 2015, 02:48:07 pm
Hard cheeses are low in lactose, it gets eaten up by the little one-celled friends in the cheesemaking process, so they should be OK if you have trouble with lactose. Huge amounts of cheese do have a lot of fat though and that can be another problem.

Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: jaydub on November 16, 2015, 05:21:43 pm
Eliminating dairy did it for me. Apparently adults shouldn't drink milk.
I revel in my Viking superpower and drink at least a pint a day.
Title: Re: Tiny Cans of Dr Pepper
Post by: theinevitable on November 16, 2015, 05:34:28 pm
Yeah, milk seems to be the one thing that DOESNT screw with me.