The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on December 29, 2015, 02:26:03 pm
-
I hope really hope that we get a new Lyle blog while Chris Ornstrand seems to be slipping new content in every now and then.
-
I have been doing a shit load of speed since coming to LA. Lemmy would liked it here? Our cheap scuzz drugs is great. I was honestly reading Motörhead lyrics the night before he passed. I've never read Motörhead lyrics of been particularly into that band. Speed...doesn't kill? Meth is God?
-
And no one should ever read Motörhead lyrics!!
-
Here's a pretty good list of songs (http://ultimateclassicrock.com/motorhead-songs/).
-
I hope really hope that we get a new Lyle blog while Chris Ornstrand seems to be slipping new content in every now and then.
Today's cartoon (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01292016) is better than a Lyle blog. Thanks for participating in crowdsourced content ideas, Omstad!