The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on January 01, 2016, 05:57:54 am

Title: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on January 01, 2016, 05:57:54 am
Happy New Year, everyone. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01012016)
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 01, 2016, 06:41:28 am
What in the world is going on?
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: AKKOLADE on January 01, 2016, 12:21:03 pm
Two comics in as many weeks. Onstad is on fire.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: wombat on January 01, 2016, 01:51:30 pm
Seriously WTF.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: AugustWest on January 02, 2016, 04:50:53 am
In Beef's imagination, he crashes the plane because he wants to see naked Finnish ladies.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: AKKOLADE on January 02, 2016, 05:15:46 pm
In Beef's imagination, he crashes the plane because he wants to see naked Finnish ladies.
It really couldn't be much clearer, guys.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: AugustWest on January 03, 2016, 12:03:56 am
I presume it's in his imagination.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: theinevitable on January 03, 2016, 03:05:26 am
Wait, does a world exist where guys have only one "hot button?"

My hot button is like "attractive human woman who is interested in activities."
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: theinevitable on January 03, 2016, 05:45:46 am
I will google image search.

And I can imagine our guy RB having a weird solo trigger, definitely.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: doomglobe on January 06, 2016, 08:42:21 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 07, 2016, 01:16:52 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

Fun! Although I was expecting Molly Ringwald's titties.
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 07, 2016, 01:27:34 am
I had to google it myself. I must say, I wasn't expecting this (NSFW) (http://www.xvideos.com/video7135190/molly_ringwald_s_beautiful_tits_-_part_2). Dang!
Title: Re: 1st January 2016 – NudeHelsinki.com!
Post by: AKKOLADE on January 08, 2016, 11:27:08 am
THIS
IS
A HOMEBOY