The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: St_Zartan on January 23, 2004, 12:38:38 pm
-
Barry Bass is a manipulative little shit. Although I admit that I smile, broadly, at the idea of putting the Barry Bass analogues I have known (and I have known many, being Captain Pushover and all) into a closed toilet with a checkers set and leaving them there.
So yeah, good strip today.
-
An equally good title for this thread would have been, "Hey Beef -- giraffe in your toilet."
Wow. Who doesn't know Barry?
-
Indeed. I'm adoring this! Ray chatting away while squatting.
And the line "Hey, Beef - giraffe in your toilet" has made it to line of the year for me. So matter of fact.
-
I really like the "Boy, does this thing fill back up slow!".
Ray made pickles and flushed with Barry in there.
Awesome.
-
I love how laissez-faire Ray is about all of this. Of course there is a talking giraffe in Beef's toilet. That's perfectly understandable.
Also, where are Ray and Beef talking? Is this Beef's breakfast nook? Something I'd recognized had I shilled out for Serializer by now?
-
I love how Beef put him in the bowl instead of the tank.
Would that be considered passive aggression?
-
Evidently Barry is one hell of a swimmer, to navigate around Ray's turds (I guess cats wouldn't use toilet paper, even anthropomorphic ones) and against the current of a toilet flush.
-
I can't believe Beef is all crunched up holding his beer with both hands.
I'm also going to assume that he's washing the dished from Barry's dinner.
-
I love how Beef put him in the bowl instead of the tank.
Would that be considered passive aggression?
waterproof travel checkers, for one person/giraffe.
anyway it never specifically says he's in the bowl, though the speech bubble does come from there. everything else works with him in the tank though!
-
anyway it never specifically says he's in the bowl, though the speech bubble does come from there. everything else works with him in the tank though!
I dunno, there's the fact that Ray notices him, and I presume Ray is not in the habit of opening up Beef's toilet tank to check on things.
(Then again, he might have noticed through Barry's constant complaining. His voice does carry well for a giraffe.)
-
anyway it never specifically says he's in the bowl, though the speech bubble does come from there. everything else works with him in the tank though!
I dunno, there's the fact that Ray notices him, and I presume Ray is not in the habit of opening up Beef's toilet tank to check on things.
(Then again, he might have noticed through Barry's constant complaining. His voice does carry well for a giraffe.)
The only other talking giraffe I can think of off hand is from the Cat in the Hat and his voice carried extremely well. Just nobody listened, is all.
-
Yeah, but he would use his fins to pull himself partly out of his bowl when he really wanted to project.