The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 11, 2016, 05:21:51 am

Title: Charles of the Cow
Post by: theinevitable on January 11, 2016, 05:21:51 am
Un hombre que es inteligente,
divertido,
y más importante:
el alcalde leal de ETdMONOdA (El Tablero de Mensajes Oficial/Non-Oficial del Achewood).

Su gusto por la música es excelente, por favor continua compartir sus selecciones con nosotros por muchos años más.

Felíz cumpleaños a Carlos del Vaca!
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2016, 01:19:01 pm
I would tell you to have an awesome birthday but on second thought I have complete confidence that you will handle this admirably without my instruction.
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: AugustWest on January 11, 2016, 02:09:38 pm
Mooooo!
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2016, 10:27:49 pm
There's a town in Texas called Lavaca! Now I know it's literally "The Cow."

Happy Birthday Carlos!
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 12, 2016, 06:11:13 pm
Someone elsewhere asked if my handle meant I was from Vacaville, California. No, but that would be... interesting.

Yup, my birthday was yesterday. We went for fajitas, so that was cool. Otherwise, pretty uneventful. I got overshadowed by David Bowie across the social media spectrum, but I can't argue with that.
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: theinevitable on January 12, 2016, 07:40:31 pm
Tbh I am pretty sure all humans are constantly being overshadowed by David Bowie, it's just that we were extra aware yesterday
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2016, 08:22:48 pm
He was born on Elvis' birthday and he died on Carlos'.
Title: Re: Charles of the Cow
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 12, 2016, 08:41:53 pm
I learned yesterday that I share a birthday with frequent Neko Case collaborator Kelly Hogan: https://twitter.com/NekoCase/status/686580275753648132

I considered tweeting at her as such, but passed. If I had, though, it would have required the notation "This is much more interesting for me than for you."