The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 14, 2016, 11:58:30 pm

Title: Sir Paul
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2016, 11:58:30 pm
You're so Paul, you probably think this post is about you.

Everybody knows which Beatle they are, or at least which Beatle they hope they are-- in reality most of us are probably Ringos. Paul, though, is a Paul.

Happy birthday to our very own sweet Paul.
Title: Re: Sir Paul
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2016, 01:02:08 am
I've been waiting all day for this, you know. And happy birthday Paul!
Title: Re: Sir Paul
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2016, 02:34:44 am
Keep on Paulin'! 

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Sir Paul
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2016, 06:31:01 am
Thank you all. Nearly 50 people came to have nachos with me for my birthday.

(https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12439158_10154476484245558_4059598993260557417_n.jpg?oh=c8f5c0e141b2ff1e0611536095547608&oe=570D07F6)
Title: Re: Sir Paul
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 15, 2016, 01:53:39 pm
That is nacho-tacular. Hope it was nacho-tastic.
Title: Re: Sir Paul
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2016, 01:26:15 am
Dammit, I was in the same state yesterday and missed this. Sorry, super dude, lost chances.

I got the impression you were on a layover. Next time layover in Houston and I'll drive up to say hi and have a drink with you.