The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on January 15, 2016, 09:10:50 pm

Title: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: AKKOLADE on January 15, 2016, 09:10:50 pm
Paleo is bullshit even by the standards of fad diets subscribed to by Pat. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01152016) Ray's version makes more sense.
Title: 15 January: eating foods before leopards and enemies do
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 15, 2016, 09:10:55 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01152016

Ain't nobody jinxed nothin'.
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 15, 2016, 09:11:21 pm
Oh no simultaneous new strip threads! What do we do?!
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: AKKOLADE on January 15, 2016, 09:14:59 pm
Pistols at midnight.
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2016, 09:15:24 pm
We merge topics. Damn, it's been a long time since I had to do that.
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2016, 09:17:10 pm
O! Holy! Shit!

Three weeks running.  That's like the fourth or fifth sign of the apocolypse, isn't it?
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: robocop on January 15, 2016, 10:08:10 pm
I feel tingly.
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: wombat on January 16, 2016, 01:31:31 am
I missed Ray. I'm glad I didn't actually realize how much before I read this strip.
Title: Re: 15th January 2016 - Jumpin' to the left of lightnin'
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2016, 01:01:39 am
Oh what a satisfying exchange.