The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 19, 2016, 07:58:20 pm

Title: Cumpleanimales
Post by: theinevitable on January 19, 2016, 07:58:20 pm
Happy Birthday! Wombat!

We have all sprung from your brow like Athena from Jupiter's, although hopefully in a more pleasant and less painful way.

Do they make Animal Nachos? Like Animal Crackers, but made of tortilla chips? May you eat them for every meal.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2016, 09:38:37 pm
What, like I didn't need you when I had the old pugs? And they were way better than this one is right now. This baby needs a LOT of work.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2016, 10:43:49 pm
Happy birthday lady!!!!!
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2016, 11:52:48 pm
She said to the guy with TWO puppies.

Yeah, good god. We are still on waiting lists at two breeders and I do want a second pug,  but I think I really will wait for an older one.

I am definitely managing to train her things but she's not so much learning things, if that makes sense? Like, the light hasn't gone on in her head about the concept of training. It's weird that she's so old and she's still in this state. It's like she was raised by wolves. I wonder if the light will go on eventually or if training her will always be kind of like working with a wild animal. Good thing I have that experience I guess.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: AugustWest on January 20, 2016, 02:36:41 am
Training the wild feral pug; the challenge you were born to conquer!

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: jaydub on January 20, 2016, 06:06:41 pm
Happy birthday!   How is a puppy old?  Is that not a dog?
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2016, 06:35:02 pm
She's ten months old. Some people still call that a puppy, I dunno, but she still acts like one, what with the energy level and the total ignorance.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2016, 08:06:03 pm
Training for medical procedures before you actually need to do them, that is some pro level animal training shit right there.
Title: Re: Cumpleanimales
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2016, 11:15:59 pm
Peanut butter is like magic.