The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2016, 10:42:44 pm

Title: Glen Frey
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2016, 10:42:44 pm
Completing the rule of thirds regarding celebrity deaths we have Glen Frey paired with Alan Rickman and David Bowie.

I've had the 3 hour Eagles documentary in my netflix queue for quite a while now. I watched it last night. Daaaamn, Glen Frey is an ASSHOLE!
Title: Re: Glen Frey
Post by: robocop on January 20, 2016, 01:53:01 am
I read about his death while I was driving to my laundromat. This was the only time while doing laundry there that I didn't feel rage when they inevitably played Hotel California twice in 2 hours.
Title: Re: Glen Frey
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 17, 2016, 05:40:33 pm
Honestly, a similar thought crossed my mind when I saw Nirvana way back in the day. "Better see them now, before they quit or one of them dies."
Title: Re: Glen Frey
Post by: jaydub on February 19, 2016, 06:15:17 pm
Same with Alice In Chains.  I felt bad for "knowing" that Lane Staley was not long for this earth.
Title: Re: Glen Frey
Post by: miles on February 21, 2016, 02:18:58 am
Is Asherdan deleting posts again?