The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on January 21, 2016, 03:22:01 am

Title: Jough and Inev in New York
Post by: jough on January 21, 2016, 03:22:01 am
Any of you assholes live in or around New York City? I'm going to be there sometime in the indeterminant future and figured maybe someone might want to grab a drink or bagel or some bullshit.
Title: Re: New York
Post by: theinevitable on January 21, 2016, 01:17:59 pm
I am close enough that I can come in for a drink or bagel or bullshit if it's on the weekend. Let me know when you'll be in!
Title: Re: New York
Post by: pmcd9 on January 21, 2016, 03:19:25 pm
Whenever Jough posts these days it's such a rare gift that my first reaction is akin to Ray in this strip (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05132003).
Title: Re: New York
Post by: jough on January 21, 2016, 09:57:14 pm
I am close enough that I can come in for a drink or bagel or bullshit if it's on the weekend. Let me know when you'll be in!

Right on. It won't be until April, so I'll hit you up once it's sooner. I'll be staying in Brooklyn but will have access to the fine MTA.
Title: Re: New York
Post by: theinevitable on January 22, 2016, 04:40:11 am
Awesome. If things are going how I want them to I will be in the city for a lot of Promising Job Interviews by then.
Title: Re: New York
Post by: jough on April 19, 2016, 06:06:07 pm
So this happened:

https://goo.gl/photos/S44vjJyv9gsqvjrD6
Title: Re: New York
Post by: wombat on April 19, 2016, 07:30:31 pm
That is adorable.
Title: Re: New York
Post by: pmcd9 on April 20, 2016, 09:58:20 pm
What am I seeing? Is this a scene from a Woody Allen movie?