The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on January 23, 2004, 02:53:45 pm

Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 23, 2004, 02:53:45 pm
Truly excellent column this week.  I'm not familiar with that old hobo trick.

I also define "chode" the same way Raymond does.
Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: AugustWest on January 23, 2004, 03:12:21 pm
Man, a choad ain't the taint.  'taint!
Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: V-Adore on January 23, 2004, 06:55:19 pm
Ray's returning to good form. Let's keep this sort of thing up.

I may have to write into him and ask for advice; at this point, Ray certainly couldn't hurt.
Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: CortJstr on January 23, 2004, 08:56:17 pm
A technology corner? That's pretty scary, actually. Especially since he apparently can't make his own mix CDs. Somebody should aquire a Nero serial for Ray.
Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: doomglobe on January 26, 2004, 03:37:29 am
I think it will be funny. haha, check out choad in the urban dictionary. it just goes on and on.
Title: get me a liiiime! (Jan. 23)
Post by: slink on January 26, 2004, 11:42:48 am
The tale of Punch Man is up there with Ray's tale of the experience with Psilocybin. Splendid stuff indeed.
I was laughing out loud, which here int he office tends to cause embarrassment.