The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on February 05, 2016, 10:39:48 am
-
Roast Beef is the guy...well, you know. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02052016)
-
omg this is so depressing. I actually don't have the emotional resilience to read a strip about Roast Beef right now. I need some Ray.
-
That is some conflicted work by the author, there.
-
Man, Beef is in a bad way.
-
Shit, imagine having to get your coffee in a nearby town, forever.
Also, let's not forget the last time (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007) something happened in a nearby town.
-
Also, let's not forget the last time (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007) something happened in a nearby town.
Quality pull, there.
Poor Beef.
-
Molly no longer smiles at Roast Beef. The only time he wanted whoop with his coffee was when she made it for him, but those days are gone.
-
Also, let's not forget the last time (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03232007) something happened in a nearby town.
A series of events transpired that led to Pat meeting the love of his life, Rod Huggins?
I count that as a win.