The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2016, 01:55:03 am

Title: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2016, 01:55:03 am
The board went down for a day and everyone went away. So sad, we were having some good conversations.

So, I post this photo of me with a wicked skullet mullet to entice you back to the board.

(https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1474/24999934452_0cf68edee4_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: wombat on February 25, 2016, 02:40:49 am
That is kind of scary.
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2016, 03:55:45 am
Don't worry,  everybody likes Harry Potter. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12292004)
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: Mr Trout on March 04, 2016, 02:27:35 am
(http://i.imgur.com/4T6kAFM.jpg)

This is now a thread where we post pictures of ourselves with ridiculous haircuts
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: pmcd9 on March 04, 2016, 02:42:11 am
My haircut only lasted about 5 minutes, but sure, why not! But also shirtless if you're going to follow convention.
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: Mr Trout on March 04, 2016, 03:24:21 am
I got my haircut for the halloween costume you see and I had it for a few months after that. I walked into my job the next day and no one said anything. I'm not sure whether it was because I had only been working there a couple months so no one knew me well enough to comment on it, or if I'm the type of person people expect to have Billy Ray Cyrus hair.
Title: Re: Bring the Boys and Girls Back
Post by: Doc on March 04, 2016, 12:37:26 pm
(http://imgur.com/h4bW9xz.jpg)