The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on March 25, 2016, 11:21:46 am

Title: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: AKKOLADE on March 25, 2016, 11:21:46 am
As someone who often suffers taint issues due to groin sweat (we call it Weeping Balls Syndrome over here) I am in complete sympathy with Ray here (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03252016). Taint prejudice needs to end. At the very least there should be a couple of taint-related slang terms. Other than "taint" itself.

On a less serious note, it tickles me to see Achewood reference Mumford and Sons.

Edited to add Strip Link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03252016). Are there no standards anymore?
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: Jaded Tersk on March 25, 2016, 02:10:26 pm
As someone who often suffers taint issues due to groin sweat (we call it Weeping Balls Syndrome over here)

I have no sympathy, I am severely judging you.  My jaw is clenched and everything.

At the very least there should be a couple of taint-related slang terms. Other than "taint" itself.

In Scotland you may call it the tisnae.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 25, 2016, 03:01:19 pm
At the very least there should be a couple of taint-related slang terms. Other than "taint" itself.

I have also heard the term "chode." Though that's just a synonym, not a related term.

I heard Kristin Schaal on the Nerdist or some other podcast talk about how she was doing stand-up in England and she did her bit about taints. But "taint" is apparently not used in the UK so no one knew what she was talking about.

I bet Australia has an awesome word for taint. Where's Doc? Help us out here.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: wombat on March 25, 2016, 03:53:58 pm
TMI, Ray. Just not something I needed to know at the crack of dawn this morning.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: jaydub on March 25, 2016, 05:11:35 pm
Naw, a choad is a male generative organ that is wider than it is long.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: AugustWest on March 26, 2016, 02:29:24 am
TMI, Ray. Just not something I needed to know at the crack of dawn this morning.

Heh heh.  You said "crack".
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: pmcd9 on March 26, 2016, 05:02:55 am
This strip is overflowing with goodness. "Bounce a dime taint tone" and "island of relief between the other two heartbreaking tissue failures" are absolute gold.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: wombat on March 26, 2016, 10:46:33 am
Heh heh.  You said "crack".

I am disappointed in how long that took.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: iron_felix on March 28, 2016, 05:54:11 am
Second time this month Onstad has examined the subject of c*ckes and related anatomy.  You couldn't truly say Achewood was back until he did.  I had no idea how much I'd been missing this.

Re: taint nomenclature:  In high school we would refer to it as the "gooch."
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: Turbo Ninja on April 01, 2016, 06:37:14 pm
I go with "Ass-Balls Connector," or ABC for short.
Title: Re: Good Friday 25th March, 2016: Metronome Brand Perineal Astringent
Post by: oball on April 08, 2016, 09:46:05 am
I bet Australia has an awesome word for taint.

"grundle"