The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on April 08, 2016, 10:06:45 am

Title: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: oball on April 08, 2016, 10:06:45 am
The prodigal son returns (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04082016)
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: AKKOLADE on April 08, 2016, 10:13:25 am
Showbiz is still alive? Astonishing.
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 08, 2016, 12:12:25 pm
Hurts then burns, dude!

Hurts then burns.


Yay Beef for not taking that crap.
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: AugustWest on April 08, 2016, 01:05:21 pm
Like a two-bit suck rag ass hole,






DAMMIT.
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 08, 2016, 03:38:45 pm
"We should print a website."
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: wombat on April 08, 2016, 05:36:18 pm
Good for Beef. But I gotta admit... getting all the way across country on courtesy shuttles is kind of impressive.
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: jaydub on April 08, 2016, 07:54:20 pm
As a parlor trick, perhaps - not as a lifestyle
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: pmcd9 on April 13, 2016, 05:59:29 pm
I wonder if the 'Biz timed it out so he'd hit a hotel shuttle about the time the joint would be putting on that free continental breakfast so he could snaffle up enough to keep the motor running all day. I mean, if a dude goes this route he might as well take it all next level, y'knows?

I've actually done that. Continental Breakfast at Hampton Inn (https://www.flickr.com/gp/pmcd9/72n0wW)
Title: Re: April 8th, 2016 - Still finished, though
Post by: theinevitable on April 13, 2016, 06:46:35 pm
Because of my weird commute pattern I frequently have dreams about getting to far away places by stringing together different modes of transport. I have never thought about hotel shuttles, though.