The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on April 15, 2016, 04:48:12 am

Title: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on April 15, 2016, 04:48:12 am
Kind of some rough chuckles (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04152016) this week.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: AKKOLADE on April 15, 2016, 10:10:10 am
The roughest.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: wombat on April 15, 2016, 11:17:12 am
The correct thread title is "owl babies or ball lightning."
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on April 15, 2016, 01:52:42 pm
The correct thread title is "owl babies or ball lightning."

See the thread title.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: jaydub on April 15, 2016, 03:42:47 pm
"I am here [prison] as a sacrifice of my art, as Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross & came back at my birth.  I now must suffer & die for all you fuckers out there, drinking, doping, fuck*ng, racking, and doing what I would be excessively doing but because I am king, I must pave the road of destruction for all of you."
-GG Allin
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: AKKOLADE on April 15, 2016, 05:03:45 pm
Well, his birth name was Jesus Christ after all.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 15, 2016, 07:55:17 pm
Once again leading me to ask, where's Molly?
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: AKKOLADE on April 16, 2016, 12:28:21 pm
As if a switch had been turned, as if an eye had been blinked, as if some phantom force in the universe had made a move eons beyond our comprehension, suddenly, there was no Molly
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: wombat on April 16, 2016, 12:50:14 pm
Or the even more depressing possibility, that Beef is saying all that and Molly is still around.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: linnea on April 16, 2016, 02:37:23 pm
It's true, Emeril, chicks dig a guy with a low roundeyness factor to they mandible.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: pmcd9 on April 18, 2016, 03:03:03 am
Once again leading me to ask, where's Molly?

She's back in heaven. Her brothers convinced her to move back to 16th century heaven and be with the family.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: iron_felix on April 18, 2016, 12:31:18 pm
Perhaps Molly has been written out of the strip due to Onstad's IRL lady situation?  If that's the case we may never get an in-universe explanation.

I never felt like Molly was meant to be a stand-in for Liz, though (this (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03272002) was probably the closest we came to that), so who knows?
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: wombat on April 19, 2016, 07:32:18 pm
That is a decent summation of the strip and an excellent summation of the experience of living through it.
Title: Re: 15th April 2016 - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS
Post by: AugustWest on April 20, 2016, 02:58:20 am
Lileks is right, it does feel like 2005.  I mean, Jough posted today...