The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on May 04, 2016, 05:48:08 pm

Title: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: theinevitable on May 04, 2016, 05:48:08 pm
DOC, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you're gonna get off easy. If you want a plate of birthday nachos and to avoid Punishment you need to come and post more.

[/tough_love]

Happy Birthday, Doc!
Title: Re: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 04, 2016, 08:22:41 pm
I still listen to your mix! (https://youtu.be/D9zfUPkcFo4)
Title: Re: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: wombat on May 04, 2016, 10:56:04 pm
I think we must be a day late by now. I hope he didn't come by and think we forgot about him.
Title: Re: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 04, 2016, 11:51:54 pm
I wished him a happy birthday on Facebook. I just went back and told him we missed him here.

He may be super busy. He's either a doctor now or an intern. That's pretty brutal as I understand.
Title: Re: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2016, 09:32:35 am
Well, shucks y'all.... I didn't 'spect you'd recall a fella.
Title: Re: You can't leave us... you can never leave us...
Post by: jaydub on May 05, 2016, 06:35:08 pm
Anyone who notices the importance of an emergency backup pug is one who should be remembered on his birthday!