The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 06, 2016, 08:44:53 am
-
Ray is bad at explaining abortions (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05062016)
-
Philippe continuing his campaign is, I think, the first bit of continuity since the Christmas Resurrection. Oh, wait, second. I forgot Roast Beef's Drive-In Troubles. Was there anything else?
-
This is what it's like to mess up a kid forever.
-
I guess this ticket is better than our other choices, at least.
-
We've had people enter national politics with far flimsier quals than "Won the Great Outdoor Fight."
-
Whomever gets elected in November will pale in qualification to Ray "Abortion is My Jam!" Smuckles and Fee-reep.
-
That list under V.P. Is that a pro or against list?
-
I think its a list of policy positions the candidate will be responsible for. Perhaps cribbed from The Donald's notes.