The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on May 23, 2016, 05:20:04 pm

Title: Happy Belated to The Birthday-thread Boy
Post by: wombat on May 23, 2016, 05:20:04 pm
I guess he's been so reliable, we were all waiting around for Inev to start his own birthday thread.
Title: Re: Happy Belated to The Birthday-thread Boy
Post by: AugustWest on May 23, 2016, 05:48:36 pm
Birthday Inception!

Happy Birthday, Dan. 
Title: Re: Happy Belated to The Birthday-thread Boy
Post by: theinevitable on May 23, 2016, 08:17:02 pm
Thanks guys!

This weekend my buddy from when I lived in St Louis visited. We ate some good stuff, played Zork (!?), walked around. Yesterday I walked around Queens for a few hours and ate various baked goods.

Trying to enjoy this summer despite job-search woes. Next month I am going to europe with my parents and grandparents, so that will be pretty awesome.
Title: Re: Happy Belated to The Birthday-thread Boy
Post by: pmcd9 on May 25, 2016, 10:40:49 pm
Happy birthday man. Have fun in Europe with your folks.