The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2004, 05:43:02 am

Title: Hello God
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2004, 05:43:02 am
I'll admit to liking a lot of Dolly Parton's music, especially her early work.  I even thought her bluegrass re-workings of rock classics were sorta interesting.  Along with her better efforts she's also put out a lot of shit, but this (http://patchesangel2.com/Hello%20God.htm) is beyond the pale.

~Paul
Title: Hello God
Post by: andalucia on January 24, 2004, 04:11:53 pm
Flowers for You from the Garden Of Life's Emotions, Love, Francine.

Egad.
Title: Hello God
Post by: slink on January 24, 2004, 06:22:11 pm
I went into spontaneous coniptions seeing that! I mean, ugh.
How in hell's name do you find these things Paul?

That is now in my top ten list of the internet's scariest things.
Title: Hello God
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 25, 2004, 12:19:14 am
It frightens me in the way that Hummel Figurines and the continuing irrational trade in Beanie Babies frightens me.