The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on June 10, 2016, 10:38:29 am

Title: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: AKKOLADE on June 10, 2016, 10:38:29 am
I always had my suspicions about NASA's priorities. Thank you, Roomba Cinema, for telling the truth. Are those still the same Roombas from like ten years ago?

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06102016
Title: Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 10, 2016, 01:53:16 pm
I assume that's similar to "A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO!" Which I still say to my kids at times if they're being overly whiney.
Title: Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: wombat on June 10, 2016, 04:28:31 pm
I think the correct thread title is "You couldn't even get it on with a pervert."
Title: Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: Jaded Tersk on June 10, 2016, 05:44:39 pm
I think the correct thread title is "You couldn't even get it on with a pervert."

It's too close to home and it's too near the bone...
Title: Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: pmcd9 on June 14, 2016, 08:44:31 am
It's too close to home and it's too near the bone...

No perverts near your bone.
Title: Re: June 10th 2016: A BLEE BLA BLOO BLAW A BLEE
Post by: Jaded Tersk on June 20, 2016, 12:22:54 pm
Nolan from the Internet said he was not interested in playing franks and sacks with me.