The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on June 17, 2016, 07:00:55 am
-
Sondra is not fuck*ng around (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06172016).
Is that pronounced wee-wee you think?
-
Using the same euphemism for both c*ck and pu$$y just seems like it's asking for trouble to me. Maybe they're pronounced differently.
-
Some years I fret I forgot to teach you this.
-
You gotta be so desperate for grandchildren that you can't think straight if you're willing to subject them to having Ray as a father. Sorry, Ray.
-
You gotta be so desperate for grandchildren that you can't think straight if you're willing to subject them to having Ray as a father. Sorry, Ray.
I was going to say that Ray is obviously the white sheep of the family. He has a brother or sister who's son he was raising, but who I guess is still living in 16th century heaven. But that made me realize that Sondra already has at least one grandchild.
-
Is that pronounced wee-wee you think?
As the Smuckles are of French descent, it was probably originally pronounced wee-wee and became wiss-wiss as they became Americanized. Much like how the English pronounce "marquis" "marquess" because fuck the French.