The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on July 08, 2016, 10:09:07 am

Title: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: AKKOLADE on July 08, 2016, 10:09:07 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07082016

Like Oblique Strategies, only for arseholes. Am I the only one thinking "Mr. Bear, let him have his victory. It's not as if your tales of deaf women and handsome cheeseboys made a net contribution to the world's collective intellect."
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: pmcd9 on July 08, 2016, 12:44:19 pm
Maybe Connie wants to horn in on that action.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: Now go to your room and do not use English again until I say
Post by: wombat on July 09, 2016, 01:40:20 am
If it were not too long, the correct thread title would be "Now go to your room and do not use English again until I say it is okay."
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: pmcd9 on July 09, 2016, 09:54:58 am
Oi-vey, I got stung by the Assbar idiots that rule the Achewood Facebook page again. I'd already quit every other Achewood related page, but I'm still a member of the main group. Of course the conversation is centered on the latest strip. Someone pointed out that this is a real book by a real person. I suggested that we go to the books Amazon page and flood it with funny reviews. Apparently that makes me a sexist. I didn't even bother to try and defend myself, but what the hell, people! This is twice now I've been accused of being sexist for nothing!
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: Jaded Tersk on July 11, 2016, 01:46:04 pm
Oi-vey, I got stung by the Assbar idiots that rule the Achewood Facebook page again. I'd already quit every other Achewood related page, but I'm still a member of the main group. Of course the conversation is centered on the latest strip. Someone pointed out that this is a real book by a real person. I suggested that we go to the books Amazon page and flood it with funny reviews. Apparently that makes me a sexist. I didn't even bother to try and defend myself, but what the hell, people! This is twice now I've been accused of being sexist for nothing!

Anti-semite!
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 11, 2016, 02:28:21 pm
Oi-vey, I got stung by the Assbar idiots that rule the Achewood Facebook page again. I'd already quit every other Achewood related page, but I'm still a member of the main group. Of course the conversation is centered on the latest strip. Someone pointed out that this is a real book by a real person. I suggested that we go to the books Amazon page and flood it with funny reviews. Apparently that makes me a sexist. I didn't even bother to try and defend myself, but what the hell, people! This is twice now I've been accused of being sexist for nothing!

What do you mean, "black lives DON'T matter?" You fuckin' racist.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: jaydub on July 12, 2016, 04:25:38 pm
There are definitely folks in that group that seem to have being offended as their primary social interaction.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: wombat on July 12, 2016, 06:29:34 pm
I often feel like some of them are trying to impress others by demonstrating how good they are at picking out subtle evidence of bias.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: AugustWest on July 13, 2016, 02:42:35 am
I like this place where we talk about the comic strip with the funny cats.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 13, 2016, 05:02:46 am
Haha, cats
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 13, 2016, 01:01:05 pm
Remember when the cats got manes? That was good.
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 13, 2016, 03:16:16 pm
Oh god. Tatsuya Ishida bit Onstad and now he is a were-feminist?
Title: Re: 8th July 2016: The sting of the bull's-eye
Post by: jaydub on July 13, 2016, 04:07:38 pm
The big one with the fabulous hair, or the little black one that has some sort of disorder?