The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on August 26, 2016, 10:27:45 am

Title: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: AKKOLADE on August 26, 2016, 10:27:45 am
In an astonishing reversal of normal practice in the conduct of such matters, part two (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08262016) comes immediately after part one.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: iron_felix on August 26, 2016, 10:41:55 am
Not the first time (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10172007) Todd has spontaneously awesomed himself to death.

I don't think we've seen Todd up close like this before.  It's weird to see actual perspective on a character design that's basically a shadow puppet.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: AugustWest on August 26, 2016, 01:05:12 pm
This is a first for him.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: wombat on August 26, 2016, 04:12:42 pm
Once again this is the correct thread title. We are all on a roll.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: jaydub on August 26, 2016, 07:15:38 pm
95db would be an impressively loud squirrel.  Art-wise, I prefer silhouette Todd to detailed Todd.  No closeups necessary.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: pmcd9 on August 27, 2016, 02:50:38 am
I really thought the little guy was gonna do it this time.
Title: Re: 26th August 2016:I hope it does not become a meme
Post by: Turbo Ninja on August 29, 2016, 03:40:01 pm
I love the use of the meter in the panel where Cassandra jumps on Todd's corpse.  Also the line "...we all thought it was pretty funny but I hope it does not become a meme" is golden perfection.

NO      MORAL