The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on September 02, 2016, 03:30:07 pm

Title: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 02, 2016, 03:30:07 pm
Beef: I Bothered Pat at the Grocery Store (http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2016/09/i-bothered-pat-at-grocery-store-awesome.html)
Ray: Watch Out, I'm Doin' a Grateful! (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2016/09/watch-out-im-doin-grateful.html)
Philippe: Pony Coladas (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/pony-coldadas.html)

I sure don't understand what Ray is talking about half the time.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to make a Pony Colada for my kids.
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: wombat on September 02, 2016, 04:11:08 pm
I was going to point out some perfect sentences but quickly realized we'd be here all day.
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 02, 2016, 11:01:20 pm
Beef: I Bothered Pat at the Grocery Store (http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2016/09/i-bothered-pat-at-grocery-store-awesome.html)
Ray: Watch Out, I'm Doin' a Grateful! (http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2016/09/watch-out-im-doin-grateful.html)
Philippe: Pony Coladas (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/pony-coldadas.html)

I sure don't understand what Ray is talking about half the time.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to make a Pony Colada for my kids.
Pony Coldada! It's cold!
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: wombat on September 03, 2016, 12:01:04 pm
And it has a circus peanut garnish.
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 03, 2016, 03:11:22 pm
Better that than a Circus c*ck garnish.
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: pmcd9 on September 04, 2016, 10:42:58 am
I sure don't understand what Ray is talking about half the time.

I used to understand Ray. Maybe he's changed, maybe I have, who knows.
Title: Re: Street team, reporting! [Salutes, leaves] (blog updates 9/2)
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 04, 2016, 05:51:17 pm
I mean...he dried out, yeah?