The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on September 23, 2016, 10:29:15 am

Title: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: AKKOLADE on September 23, 2016, 10:29:15 am
T and Ray speaking some wisdom (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09232016) and also bollocks, but also wisdom. Not sure what the ratio is, but they definitely got both going on here.
Title: Re: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 23, 2016, 01:13:12 pm
Sign me up.
Title: Re: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: AugustWest on September 23, 2016, 02:48:29 pm
I'd agree with you, but I was trained to be silent.
Title: Re: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: wombat on September 23, 2016, 04:43:57 pm
The idea of school as a place for learning fewer things and actually remembering them is fuck*ng brilliant. Is it too much to ask for one a week, though, instead of just one a month? And that we don't let Ray and Teodor make the list on their own.
Title: Re: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 23, 2016, 06:50:35 pm
I always thought my public school education was pretty good. Teodor's definition seems to track with that.
Title: Re: September 23rd 2016: Eat mashed potatoes in a dope hoodie while receiving praise
Post by: jaydub on September 26, 2016, 05:28:50 pm
I'm in the weird position of having a bias towards private education (mine was, mostly), but I took my boy out of private schools and put him in the public system because they are actually better equipped to handle kids with learning disorders than most private schools.  I would not have known this, except my wife is a district-level administrator and has a friend/colleague who is the special-ed coordinator.  Kids are complicated.