The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on September 30, 2016, 04:46:30 pm

Title: 30-SEP-2016 "Verse that openly flaunts scansion."
Post by: Asherdan on September 30, 2016, 04:46:30 pm
BALLS (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09302016)

(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: 30-SEP-2016 "Verse that openly flaunts scansion."
Post by: wombat on September 30, 2016, 05:11:23 pm
I realized I'd gotten into the habit of expecting a strip on Friday mornings so I was disappointed that there wasn't one. I thought I'd learned better.
Title: Re: 30-SEP-2016 "Verse that openly flaunts scansion."
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 30, 2016, 05:25:39 pm
I had to look up "scansion."
Title: Re: 30-SEP-2016 "Verse that openly flaunts scansion."
Post by: pmcd9 on October 01, 2016, 05:34:45 am
I had to look up "scansion."

Me too.
Title: Re: 30-SEP-2016 "Verse that openly flaunts scansion."
Post by: AKKOLADE on October 01, 2016, 11:17:37 am
I have an English degree precisely so I don't  have to look up "scansion". In fact, reading Achewood has been the main utility of that degree ever since I got it.