The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on October 07, 2016, 09:03:08 am

Title: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: AKKOLADE on October 07, 2016, 09:03:08 am
Pat Is An Asshole: Revelations. I like the little icon of Pat that shows up when the characters think of the prick.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10072016
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 07, 2016, 01:26:16 pm
I say, are we setting up for an arc here? If it involves Pat getting his come-uppance, I'm all for it.
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: jaydub on October 07, 2016, 04:34:33 pm
I'm pretty sure the correct term is "assholier".
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: wombat on October 07, 2016, 04:58:46 pm
The topic of asshole evolution seems like an important one to address, because Pat was definitely not such a huge asshole when we first met him.
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: pmcd9 on October 10, 2016, 06:57:57 pm
The topic of asshole evolution seems like an important one to address, because Pat was definitely not such a huge asshole when we first met him.

I think he was, it just wasn't as well articulated. But yeah, he did seem more chill at first. Maybe he hadn't become vegan as of yet.
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: pmcd9 on October 12, 2016, 09:53:59 am
He hadn't become vegan or gay as of yet, but I really think it was the hat that had him hanging in there until some fucker chucked a sandwich (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10042002) at him.

Good call.
Title: Re: 7th October 2016: Unlike God, we can actually play God
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 12, 2016, 05:02:08 pm
Is he still vegan? I thought he had moved on to paleo.