The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on October 21, 2016, 04:05:05 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10212016
These guys are making me ashamed of hypochondriac society.
-
Aaargh, the site is down, or something. I say "or something" because there is other weird stuff going on. My internet was down for exactly as long as I was on hold with my provider till someone answered the phone. Now there's one other site I can't get on to at the same time. Which is also from a company based in Portland, come to think of it. More than coincidence?
Edit: Oh no, and now I can't get Twitter. That is always scary.
-
I can get Facebook but not Twitter, which always feels post-apocalyptic to me.
-
Aaaah! Got it!
I think the best line in this is too long for a thread title, which would be "unless you were trying to unlock your urethra don't call me till you got your fuckin' science sorted out."
-
I call bullshit on this Fuck You Friday. There's not nearly enough Fuck Yous in it.
-
I call bullshit on this Fuck You Friday. There's not nearly enough Fuck Yous in it.
Fuck you Onstad for passing off a comic about hypochondria as a Fuck You Friday comic!
-
I call bullshit on this Fuck You Friday. There's not nearly enough Fuck Yous in it.
I don't know about you, but I don't know about Fuck You Fridays. Anymore, that is.
When I was a child, they were a simple enough affair…
-
Aaaah! Got it!
I think the best line in this is too long for a thread title, which would be "unless you were trying to unlock your urethra don't call me till you got your fuckin' science sorted out."
That was exactly my dilemma.
-
Shitty people are doing a thing to the internet today for what this kids call 'lullz'?
I had an epiphany today regarding said lulz. I think these kids that pull this kind of shenanigans are doing America a service by pointing out weaknesses in our system. What could someone with truly bad intent have done had they exploited whatever hole was found?
-
I call bullshit on this Fuck You Friday. There's not nearly enough Fuck Yous in it.
More of a Fuck Me Friday.
-
I had an epiphany today regarding said lulz. I think these kids that pull this kind of shenanigans are doing America a service by pointing out weaknesses in our system. What could someone with truly bad intent have done had they exploited whatever hole was found?
Funny, I was just watching the new series of Black Mirror which asks much the same question
-
Funny, I was just watching the new series of Black Mirror which asks much the same question
Oh my God, I got a notification from Netflix there was a new season available to stream. I felt like someone had just given me a ticket to see Cartilage Head. I'm really not ready for that this week.
-
Oh my God, I got a notification from Netflix there was a new season available to stream. I felt like someone had just given me a ticket to see Cartilage Head. I'm really not ready for that this week.
I haven't watched this series, so thanks, now I feel like I know what to expect if I do.
-
Don't binge-watch it, you'll kill yourself before it's over. When Black Mirror comes up on the Internet, I always feel like the biggest hipster douchebag in the universe because I was a fan of Charlie Brooker from small times, like 20 years ago, when he was just this ugly bloke who was the best writer in PC Zone magazine.