The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on January 25, 2004, 09:13:10 pm

Title: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
Post by: jough on January 25, 2004, 09:13:10 pm
Paging AugustWest:

http://www.hhope.org/jepbook/index.html
Title: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
Post by: andalucia on January 25, 2004, 10:55:58 pm
Did anyone else find that the quiz function didn't work?  I wanted to test out my Mad Trivia Skillz, but it was not to be (at least not in Firebird, anyways)
Title: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
Post by: Mite on January 26, 2004, 12:04:47 am
I got the quiz to work, but the questions seemed a bit too easy. I haven't watched Jeopardy in awhile though, either. Maybe this just means that it's time to try out for the game myself.

Gotta bone up on those sports questions first though. That damn green always kills me in Trivial Pursuit.
Title: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
Post by: AugustWest on January 26, 2004, 02:50:26 am
Thanx, Jough.  This appears to have some useful information.  

I leave for LA one week from Tuesday.  heh.
Title: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
Post by: slink on January 26, 2004, 11:52:31 am
Oh, someone so has to be able to divx it for me, pleeeease!