The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Asherdan on November 02, 2016, 07:05:05 pm

Title: Saltines to Rachmaninoff
Post by: Asherdan on November 02, 2016, 07:05:05 pm
Carl's Jr (http://www.eater.com/2016/11/2/13499170/carls-jr-brother-chris-onstad).

(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: Saltines to Rachmaninoff
Post by: theinevitable on November 02, 2016, 08:58:13 pm
This made me laugh several times! Good Job, Ontsad
Title: Re: Saltines to Rachmaninoff
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 02, 2016, 11:05:52 pm
This made me laugh several times! Good Job, Ontsad

Ontsad? Is that the latest Homestar Runner character?
Title: Re: Saltines to Rachmaninoff
Post by: pmcd9 on November 04, 2016, 07:46:42 am
I didn't realize that was Onstad until after I read it. I thought several times during the reading that it sounded like Onstad. Very entertaining.
Title: Re: Saltines to Rachmaninoff
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 04, 2016, 03:30:34 pm
I think Chris Ornstrand should go to Los Angeles and be a guest on the excellent Doughboys podcast (the podcast about chain restaurants). 

He wouldn't even have to GO to LA because of Skype or FaceTime or whatever.  Just let the man call in from whatever gramophone parlor is nearest to his chill-tonic laboratory.

The blend of Chris' purple prose and Mike "Spoonman" Mitchell's frequent, incredulous "What the FUCK?!?" would be music to my ears.