The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on November 11, 2016, 06:02:13 pm

Title: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: wombat on November 11, 2016, 06:02:13 pm
I got nothin, but damn, people, we at least need a thread.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11112016 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11112016)
Title: Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 11, 2016, 06:56:07 pm
Political correctness is hard enough to navigate in our world. Can't imagine having to deal with talking animals and stuffies as well. So easy to inadvertantly offend.
Title: Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: AugustWest on November 11, 2016, 07:49:45 pm
I don't think that dialog could have been written by anyone other than Onstad.

That's some prime Achewood right there. 
Title: Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: pmcd9 on November 11, 2016, 10:45:22 pm
I don't think that dialog could have been written by anyone other than Onstad.

"That new Uber gig cashin' you up fluffy?"
Title: Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: iron_felix on November 14, 2016, 01:13:36 am
I guess it's always been clear that they're literal cats, but the strip acknowledges it infrequently enough that it feels weird whenever it does.  Is the underground still a thing?  Occasionally we get hints (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08302005) that it is (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03202008), but then blackmailing Simon Le Cowell (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04022007) into a talking-animal porno shoot is a completely feasible plan.
Title: Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
Post by: AKKOLADE on November 18, 2016, 12:08:23 pm
I got nothin, but damn, people, we at least need a thread.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11112016 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11112016)
I would have done it by default under the same basic principle but I was too depressed.