The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on December 02, 2016, 02:49:52 pm
-
I really don't know how to take this.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12012016
-
TRIGGERED!
-
Who wants to see a rich man drive a Buick Regal through a front yard? Me (I do).
-
Come on man, the correct thread title is "F-F-FFFUCK cunt-ass shit zones what ain't safe!"
-
TOUAMB: only for the evolved Achewood fan.
-
TOUAMB: only for the evolved Achewood fan.
Damn skippy.
-
Come on man, the correct thread title is "F-F-FFFUCK cunt-ass shit zones what ain't safe!"
Victoria is usually correct.
-
TOUAMB: only for the evolved Achewood fan.
So true.
-
That last panel triggered my funny zone. As always Todd brings the rawest lines. If Todd is back in the strip can Lil' Nephew be far behind?
-
Come on man, the correct thread title is "F-F-FFFUCK cunt-ass shit zones what ain't safe!"
Seemed a bit obvious. Also I never wanted to hear that sentence coming out of Debbie Watling, but if it weren't for you I'd never have known that I needed to.