The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AKKOLADE on December 09, 2016, 03:15:56 pm

Title: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
Post by: AKKOLADE on December 09, 2016, 03:15:56 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12092016

So "continues" was not a lie. I hope Onstad knows where he's going with this in advance this time.
Title: Re: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
Post by: AKKOLADE on December 09, 2016, 09:34:07 pm
I would count The Lash of Thanatos among those, but not everyone would.
Title: Re: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
Post by: pmcd9 on December 10, 2016, 02:11:22 am
I seem to remember creation-panic bringing out some good stuff from the guy.

I recall it bringing on long hiatus'.
Title: Re: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
Post by: pmcd9 on December 10, 2016, 02:20:59 am
Although... "The skidmarks in Evel Knievel's bleach load!" is some kind of genius.
Title: Re: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 19, 2016, 09:24:51 pm
Although... "The skidmarks in Evel Knievel's bleach load!" is some kind of genius.

It works on so many levels.  It is good.