The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 19, 2017, 06:23:00 pm

Title: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: theinevitable on January 19, 2017, 06:23:00 pm
It is the birthday of our very own Wombat! Long may she reign over TOUAMB. Fete her that she might imagine your way into bounty in the new year.

Many thanks for getting me into an NYC apartment with a small dog. I am grateful that this was your plan for me.
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2017, 06:56:53 pm
Many thanks for getting me into an NYC apartment with a small dog. I am grateful that this was your plan for me.

You're welcome. Have I seen pictures of this dog? Since it's not a pug I might not remember.
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: jaydub on January 19, 2017, 07:18:31 pm
Most happiest of birthdays, Wombat!  Eat a brioche for Momo, and nachos for the rest of us.
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 19, 2017, 07:55:45 pm
Whoooo January birthdays rule!


(pssst... Ash.... that's a pig. She likes PUGS, with a U.)
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: KeithHernandez on January 19, 2017, 09:39:16 pm
Happy happy happy birthday

Thanks fer letting us exist
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on January 20, 2017, 01:30:38 am
Thank you for my imaginary existence.

I was just watching a comedian talk about the gorilla that was shot sometime last year. He made up a fake name because he said he couldn't remember the real name because it was probably given to him by a white lady wearing cargo shorts. Somehow made me think of you. Our little zookeeper in cargo shorts naming animals.
Title: Re: A Very Puggley Birthday
Post by: AugustWest on January 20, 2017, 03:51:54 am
Oooo, I gotta get in under the wire here.  Happy Birthday!  Hope you've had an excellent day.