The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on January 26, 2004, 05:46:29 am
-
Alright, in light of this whole Freezepop/Phillippe thing: if I were going to write/record a super-heavy, drop-C# metal song for an Achewood character, which one should it be? I know which character I would choose - not that I'm going to actually do this ( though I might ) - but I'm curious to see who others would select.
-
I think Todd needs a song. A stuttery metal song would be awesome.
Lyle comes to mind first, though, based on your description.
-
Indeed for drop-C it would have to be Lyle.
All Kyussy, Motorheady and metal-finger-inducing.
I am working on a song influenced by Achewood for my album. Although I am still wittling through ideas.
I may well end up doing a song for each character and releasing it as an Achewood inspired album - all stuttery industrial, in the style of NIN remix work, for Todd. Lyle all tuned down to C. Phillipe, all jangly guitar over a soft backing, with some nice harmonised vocals.
Ray will be straight out funk, RHCP like, but with more sex thrown in.
Beef is going to be your complete TDT or TMBG geek song.
Damn, now something else to work on.
-
I'd like to see an angry Lyle song, personally. Lyle seems like an angry-guitar guy.
You could call it "I Have a Mouth Now And I Must Scream."
-
You could call it "I Have a Mouth Now And I Must Scream."
-
You could call it "I Have a Mouth Now And I Must Scream."
Done.
-
You could call it "I Have a Mouth Now And I Must Scream."
Done.
Nah, I think a Lyle song should be called "Sex Funeral". Also, I think Lie-Bot should have a song - like old school rap from the '80's. It would be something you could breakdance too, cause I bet Lie-Bot knows how to breakdance.
-
I just thought of another song for Lyle - "Go-go Gorrilla's"! It would be like this thrash metal anti-gorrilla anthem that's all about how a gorrilla will befriend you and play checkers with you only to turn around and steal your money.
-
Nah, I think a Lyle song should be called "Sex Funeral". Also, I think Lie-Bot should have a song - like old school rap from the '80's. It would be something you could breakdance too, cause I bet Lie-Bot knows how to breakdance.
Sex Funeral will be the name of the band - or perhaps Blood Beagle.
No *****ic rap song I could write would beat Liam Lynch and Matt Crocco's "Rapbot 2000," so I won't bother.
-
Lie Bot's themesong would have to involve banjos. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02252002)