The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on May 22, 2017, 04:29:01 pm

Title: Put another candle on your...
Post by: Asherdan on May 22, 2017, 04:29:01 pm
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: AugustWest on May 22, 2017, 05:43:54 pm
In the very best of ways.  Happy Birthday Dan.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: wombat on May 22, 2017, 06:01:24 pm
Happy birthday to one of my best characters.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 22, 2017, 06:41:24 pm
That Dan is a good dude. He should have a happy birthday.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: theinevitable on May 22, 2017, 11:23:07 pm
Thanks everyone!
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: theinevitable on May 23, 2017, 03:08:13 am
tbh I had a pretty mediocre birthday. Went to work, ate leftover cake, spent too much time moping and looking at twitter. Then my two friends who are roommates in Texas video-chatted me. Now I'm going to bed smiling. Sometimes modern technology is PRETTY GREAT.

(it is not like I was expecting rapturous birthday celebration, just feelin some big city alienation lately)
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 23, 2017, 03:35:41 am
Happy birthday to one of my best characters.

Nominated for an Emmy.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: Doc on May 23, 2017, 11:58:21 am
tbh I had a pretty mediocre birthday. Went to work, ate leftover cake, spent too much time moping and looking at twitter. Then my two friends who are roommates in Texas video-chatted me. Now I'm going to bed smiling. Sometimes modern technology is PRETTY GREAT.

(it is not like I was expecting rapturous birthday celebration, just feelin some big city alienation lately)

Don't worry, I've seen this film, the first act lonely birthday alienation is just before the meet cute.

Glad you wrung some joy out of it via the modern age.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: pmcd9 on May 28, 2017, 11:46:56 pm
Don't worry, I've seen this film, the first act lonely birthday alienation is just before the meet cute.

Sometimes that's a pretty good film.
Title: Re: Put another candle on your...
Post by: Doc on May 29, 2017, 01:00:50 pm
Sometimes that's a pretty good film.

Dude I love those films.