The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on June 30, 2017, 01:40:20 am
-
Another time around the sun/
the party now is almost done/
a fluffy cake as soft as cotton/
is crushed b'neath a big fat bottom
ASH/
ER/
DAN
...*exits, clapping softly for the birthday boy*
-
...a human bottom? A hoss's ass? A pork butt?
-
I'm so confused, how can it be his birthday if Facebook is not nagging me about it every five seconds?
-
I'm going to this party!
-
[my b-day kinda got run over by events this year]
Just part of being a grown-ass man I think. Happy belated birthday dude.
-
grown-ass man
In my experience that term is used frequently as a defense against someone is trying to talk them out of doing something stupid.
-
In my experience that term is used frequently as a defense against someone is trying to talk them out of doing something stupid.
I tend to use it as a reason to NOT talk someone else out of doing something stupid. "He's a grown-ass man, I don't need to tell him what to do."
-
The other day I actually saw a link to an... adult video.... that involved a big butt smashing a cake. i did not click but I wondered if it was an achewood reference.
-
I tend to use it as a reason to NOT talk someone else out of doing something stupid. "He's a grown-ass man, I don't need to tell him what to do."
Two sides of the same coin.
-
The other day I actually saw a link to an... adult video.... that involved a big butt smashing a cake. i did not click but I wondered if it was an achewood reference.
Perhaps. Although we do know that cake smashing predates Achewood.
-
Sparky Lyle's "The Bronx Zoo" was the first I heard of sitting on cakes.