The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 28, 2017, 01:54:35 pm

Title: Paul Harvey
Post by: AugustWest on August 28, 2017, 01:54:35 pm
We're counting on getting the rest of the story from you Paul.  I see you're marked safe on Facebook as of 12 hours or so ago.  Check in here if you can -- stay safe.  You and the rest of Houston are in our hearts and minds.

And take plenty of pictures of all the artboats and decorated rafts you see.
Title: Re: Paul Harvey
Post by: wombat on August 28, 2017, 07:16:05 pm
He posted a video and seems alive and well. I guess Facebook is good for something.
Title: Re: Paul Harvey
Post by: pmcd9 on September 20, 2017, 03:15:39 am
Hey y'all. I moved houses about 3 months ago and I just now got around to setting up my desktop computer. TOUAMB is impossible for me on the phone. I've really missed you guys and yes, I am safe. My mama got flooded, but we're alright. Biggest loss was about 40 reels of 8mm film from when I was a child. So the world will be forever deprived of the awesome cuteness of me as a baby.
Title: Re: Paul Harvey
Post by: AugustWest on September 20, 2017, 02:17:41 pm
So the world will be forever deprived of the awesome cuteness of me as a baby.

Perhaps you should try to recreate the films whilst dressed in an oversized novelty diaper.  For posterity.
Title: Re: Paul Harvey
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 06, 2017, 07:45:26 pm
Perhaps you should try to recreate the films whilst dressed in an oversized novelty diaper.  For posterity.

Yes.  For "posterity."
Title: Re: Paul Harvey
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2017, 04:17:45 am
Perhaps you should try to recreate the films whilst dressed in an oversized novelty diaper.  For posterity.

The world will have to make due with the awesome cuteness of me as an adult.