The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Asherdan on December 19, 2017, 05:21:14 pm
-
(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---uBhIrEa--/oqil2ysvksn6vmluk2of.gif)
-
Now that's more like it!
-
Yeah, put that ground bird in stews and chili and such and it'll be fine.
-
Looks tasty.
-
That is one big ol' jug of Herdez salsa. I eat plenty of salsa but I don't know if I could get through that before it went bad.
-
Damn, seems pretty awesome to own a farm nowadays.
-
But my girlfriend and I are moving from an 8x8 room with a hot plate to a one bedroom sooo...someday if we keep moving up. Our idea is like a responsible commune? Like...not a commune but a few families share a farm. Whatever! No more prison style living after today!
-
There is a song in the lyric "8x8 and a hot plate."
Use that stuff, man.
Hobby Farming is pretty dang OK.
Seconded.
-
Better be careful, eatin' too many of them eggs could angry up your blood.