The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: miles on April 19, 2018, 06:45:36 pm
-
I saw this story (https://news.avclub.com/its-2018-and-people-are-suddenly-screaming-at-each-oth-1825376287) and read it even though I don't remember ever reading Nancy back when I used to read the funny pages. The new comics are pretty good.
Anyone following any good comics these days?
-
I guess it's nice that people care about a comic strip that much?
It's lean times for comics in my life. I still read Scary go Round. Otherwise I mostly try to read comics in Japanese for language study.
-
No comics whatsoever these days. Sad. I did pre-order Dead Dead Demon's Dedededestruction because I read illegal fan translations last year. It was "delivered and signed for" but is not here. Maybe it's at the laundromat downstairs?
Getting packages here is a herculean task. It is helping that I cancelled Amazon Prime tho, way less unnecessary crap is coming to me through the mail lately.
-
That was actually pretty dang funny.