The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on October 31, 2018, 12:31:12 pm

Title: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 31, 2018, 12:31:12 pm
Is there a revival coming on, or is this an old one that I don't recognize? It sure is dated yesterday.
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2018-10-30
Title: Re: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 31, 2018, 12:32:28 pm
Wow OK for reals https://twitter.com/daisyowl/status/1057343732406640640
Title: Re: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: wombat on October 31, 2018, 09:33:13 pm
omg omg

I had muted him on Twitter, having given up hope, but not given up enough to unfollow apparently. Guess I will unmute and try not to get too excited yet.
Title: Re: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: miles on November 01, 2018, 02:58:31 am
Neat!
Title: Re: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: pmcd9 on November 02, 2018, 10:13:24 pm
I forgot this existed.
Title: Re: Responsibilities - 10/30/2018
Post by: wombat on November 02, 2018, 10:40:19 pm
I never forgot this existed, not for a minute.