The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: miles on January 14, 2020, 03:34:59 pm

Title: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: miles on January 14, 2020, 03:34:59 pm
So this is exciting right? (https://aux.avclub.com/this-achewood-the-complete-canon-exclusive-highlights-1839777858)
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2020, 04:21:32 pm
if by "exciting" you mean I am going to buy, it despite having all the previous published and self-published collections? Guilty as charged.

Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: wombat on January 16, 2020, 01:20:35 am
You want all 15 years in one book?
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: miles on January 17, 2020, 05:19:37 pm
You want all 15 years in one book?

That's a good point. One volume could be unwieldy.

On the other hand I thought we'd get it all though Dark hoss but we only got three slim volumes. What happened to that deal? Low sales?
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: miles on February 01, 2020, 02:28:10 am
Available for pre-order! (https://www.amazon.com/Achewood-Complete-Canon-Chris-Onstad/dp/1620107546) Glad to see the "Not Final Art" disclaimer because I wasn't crazy about the cover, though it also makes me a bit nervous they don't have the cover art ready...
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: miles on April 10, 2020, 05:23:17 pm
Available for pre-order! (https://www.amazon.com/Achewood-Complete-Canon-Chris-Onstad/dp/1620107546) Glad to see the "Not Final Art" disclaimer because I wasn't crazy about the cover, though it also makes me a bit nervous they don't have the cover art ready...

Check out the new art! Much more complete canon worthy.
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: lprkn on May 24, 2020, 03:14:05 am
Yep, pre-ordered. I hope they sell enough of them to continue putting out the rest
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on June 09, 2020, 06:03:09 am
OK, there is a good reason for me to pre-order this.

I pre-ordered it from a local acclaimed independent comic shop to support them in this time of plague, while realising that ordering a book for which they can't collect money from me before next April is the worst possible way of doing that.
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: doomglobe on July 02, 2020, 02:07:15 am
Yeah, I'll buy it, if society is still using money at that point.
Title: Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
Post by: AKKOLADE on May 08, 2021, 08:22:34 pm
this needs to be bought by me