The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on January 19, 2020, 07:03:01 pm

Title: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: Asherdan on January 19, 2020, 07:03:01 pm
Happy birthday, Wombles. Without your insistence I would have fought off becoming a goat-herd much longer, and been the lesser for it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2020, 02:05:08 am
One of my best imaginary accomplishments, for sure.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: Asherdan on January 19, 2021, 05:00:18 pm
Hey Pug Lady Lady!
Happy having another birthday!
It beats the ##### off NOT having another one, for sure.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2021, 06:33:26 pm
Thanks! All I wanted for my birthday this year was a new president. It's coming a day late like everything else I've ordered lately.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: miles on January 19, 2021, 07:10:43 pm
Happy birthday wombat!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Crazy Pug Lady!
Post by: Asherdan on January 19, 2021, 11:07:54 pm
Thanks! All I wanted for my birthday this year was a new president. It's coming a day late like everything else I've ordered lately.

OK, that was a pretty sick burn right there.