The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 27, 2004, 05:32:51 am

Title: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
Post by: pmcd9 on January 27, 2004, 05:32:51 am
"Hello, and welcome to my homepage. My name is Ulrich Haarbürste and I like to write stories about Roy Orbison being wrapped up in cling-film. If you have written any stories about Roy being completely wrapped in clingfilm please send them to me and I may put them up on the site. If you have a site with stories about other pop stars being wrapped in cling-film mail me and we can exchange links."

I WISH THIS WERE MADE UP (http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm)
Title: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
Post by: AugustWest on January 27, 2004, 05:35:54 am
Ooo baby, baby it's a wild world....
Title: Roy Orbison in Clingfilm
Post by: V-Adore on January 27, 2004, 05:39:50 am
This is really obviously a joke site, man.

(I know of real sites with similarly bizarre fetishes, but.. not posting here. noooo.)