The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 28, 2004, 03:05:08 pm
-
I have no idea and I am curious. Is there anyone here who can provide some insight to this question?
~Paul
-
Let me be the first to say "I like it" a lot.
well, maybe the presence of this board means I'm not really the first but, well, you know.
Interesting question, though.
-
The way to know would be to get the average daily hit count, and compare it to that for other on-line comic strips.
Good luck getting those numbers.
-
The way to know would be to get the average daily hit count, and compare it to that for other on-line comic strips.
Good luck getting those numbers.
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=http://www.achewood.com
Compared with this very site:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=http://achewood.plagiarist.com
We win.
-
You gotta be fast to post up in this beyotch.
-
Plagiarist.com also includes all the high-end content that mere mortals like me don't quite get, though...so we must thank the Poetry People for keeping that hit count high, and Jough, of course, who is the host.
-
retarded otter
I didn't think they meant that kind of special......
-
Well, yes, the count is skewed towards Plagiarist.com since it includes all of Plagiarist and not just this message board.
We get between 7 and 9 thousand unique visitors a day, on average total. The achewood message board only gets around 400-500 uniques a day.
Achewood.com, based on its page view estimates, probably gets around 3-4,000 uniques a day, which is nothing to sneeze at.
-
I was under the impression that only counted people who were using the Alexa toolbar at the time they visited the site. Or am I thinking of something else?
-
It also counts Google toolbar users, and from Windows ME onward there's an Alexa spybot machine built into IE.
So it's pretty accurate for 90% of the internet users.
-
Hmm, I wonder if that counts the Googlebar in Firebird . . .
-
so do i.
no, acually, i don't care.
-
No, the Googlebar in Firebird doesn't do the PageRank thing.
And if you wonder how it works, it's all open source. Find out for yourself!